at Wine Down Ranch
Fri, Aug 18 at 3pm - Tue, Aug 22 at 12pm
- Family friendly
- Live Music
Moonshadow Festival is a Solar Eclipse celebration event on a 2,100-acre working cattle ranch between Prineville and Madras, Oregon. The festival theme is traditional Western, offering event-goers an authentic ranch experience, farmers market, musical entertainment, food and beverage vendors, and much more. This festival offers 4-night RV, trailer & tent camping and single-day visitor passes.
Gates will open at 3:00 p.m. on Friday, August 18th for camping setup, and close at 12 p.m. on Tuesday, August 22nd. Day pass holders will be allowed entry at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday, and 6:00 a.m. on Monday, August 21st. Gates close overnight at 11 p.m. every night. A full schedule of events will be posted on MoonshadowFestival.com when it becomes available.
A few other important details to know:
- Open fires are strictly prohibited, and smoking will only be permitted in designated spaces.
- Campsites are located in cattle grazing pastures. While suitable for tents and trailers, the ground may be unstable or bumpy in some areas.
- All campsites are “dry”, with no hookups or access to running water. Limited potable water will be available, but please bring enough water for you to drink, cook, clean, etc.
- Food and beverage vendors will be on site during festival hours.
- Camping pass holders will receive a commemorative Silipint wine glass.
- All campers and Monday pass holders will receive safety glasses on Monday morning in order to safely view the eclipse.
- Vehicle parking is not included in a festival pass (camping or day passes). Please also purchase a parking pass for a day or the entire weekend.