2017 KAC National Convention
Sat, Sep 9 at 8am (Pacific)
- Free parking in the garage across the street
- Babysitting (ages 3-17) available
- Need-based complimentary convention tickets available
- Event program app: https://2017kac.sched.com
This year the Oregon Chapter of the Korean American Coalition (KAC) has the honor of hosting the National Convention. This is an annual event that gathers members and guests from all over the country with the goal of providing a platform for discussion, networking and community building. Workshops and speakers will focus on topics spanning immigration, career development, generational differences and multicultural identity and experience.
For the first time, this convention will feature and be open to members of many diverse communities in addition to the Korean American community. Not only will you be able to network and interact with likeminded people, you’ll also be able to expand your mind by listening to new and different viewpoints. Join us for an engaging weekend of conversation and celebration as we work to address the issues facing our communities today. Through productive discussions of shared pasts and hopeful futures, there is no limit to the change we can affect in our future as multicultural Americans.
For any questions or to register with a check, please contact email@example.com.
Please call and mention "KAC" or "Korean American Coalition"
- The Society Hotel (503) 445-0444 $50/night pluse taxes for bunk & $117/night plus taxes for standard room
- University Place Hotel (503) 221-0140 $96/night plus taxes (rate good for 9/6th-9/12th)
Transportation from and to PDX airport
For public transportation (a great option), please plan your trip on www.trimet.org.
For Blue Star Shuttle ($14/way/person), please contact them at: 1-800-247-2272.