8th Annual Soulful Giving Blanket Concert
Sat, Aug 4 from 11:30am - 8:30pm
- Free Parking and Shuttle Service at Mt. Hood Community College
- Four Bars Serving Cocktails, Beer, Wine, Soft Drinks & Bottled Water
- Food Carts, Arts & Crafts, Silent Auction, Raffles & Free Prizes
- ADA Accessible
- VIP Admission includes 3 Free Drink Tickets, Gourmet Food Tasting - Indoor Pavilion, VIP Transportation, Expedited Check-in, Private Bar in VIP Area
- Premier Admission includes 2 Free Drink Tickets, Bus Transfer, Open Seating under Premier Tent
8th Annual Soulful Giving Blanket Concert sponsored by the Soulful Giving Charitable Foundation on Saturday, Aug. 4th, 11:30 - 8:30pm, at the Yoshida Gardenview Estate in Troutdale, Oregon - next to the scenic Sandy River, with free parking and shuttle service at Mt. Hood Community College; $50 Premiere Tickets & $100 VIP Tickets on sale November 17th - August 3rd.
Join us in our fight against children's cancer by supporting the efforts of medical teams and staff members at Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel and Portland Providence Cancer Center. The Soulful Giving Blanket Concert is a day-long celebration of life filled with music, food & drinks, arts & crafts, games, silent auction items, special prizes, and hope! The music lineup for this special event is as follows:
12:30pm - 2:00pm - Petty Fever - Tom Petty Tribute
2:30pm - 4:00pm - Dreams - Fleetwood Mac Tribute
4:30pm - 6:00pm - Dancehall Days - Top 40 Songs
6:30pm - 8:00pm - Stone in Love - Journey Tribute
Please note: The Soulful Giving Foundation Blanket Concert wouldn't be possible without the support of our amazing sponsors, volunteers, board members and, of course, wonderful ticket holders like you! ♥ No outside food, drinks or ice chests, and no pets or children allowed. This is a 21 and over event and all ticket sales are final.