Portland Kölsch Festival
Sat, Oct 14 from 12pm - 7pm
October 14th...Portland gets Kölschalized!
Zoiglhaus Brewing Company presents the first ever Portland Kölsch Festival. Joining us will be 18 breweries featuring their interpretation of the style. Don't dig Kölsch? Don't worry, there will be other styles represented as well!
$18 gets you a special limited-edition Kölsch glass and TWELVE drink tickets! ($23 at the door.)
Participating breweries and the beers they're pouring (It's not all Kölsch!)
- Buoy Beer Company – Thy Cup Hath Rye'th Over
- Claim 52 Brewing – Kölsch
- Coin Toss Brewing – Golden Goose
- Double Mountain Brewery – Kölsch
- Everybody’s Brewing – JoBlondie
- Früh – Kölsch
- Gigantic Brewing – Kölschtastic
- Heater Allen Brewing – Das Bier, Sticke Altbier
- Montavilla Brew Works – Kölsch
- Occidental Brewing Co – Kölsch
- Ordnance Brewing - Kölsch
- Old Town Brewing – Sun Dazed
- PINTS Brewing Co – Edgar Allan Kölsch, Awesome Sauce NE IPA
- Pono Brewing Co – Pineapple Express, El Garrote IPA
- Rosenstadt Brewery – Kölsch, Weissbier
- Sasquatch Brewing Co – Kölsch, Kremlin Ginger Blonde
- Stormbreaker Brewing – Total ReKölsch
- Zoiglhaus Brewing Co – Zoigl-Kölsch, Festbier
Come hang out in the Pop-Up Beer Garden next to Zoiglhaus Brewing Company and enjoy exceptional beers from all over Portland. We'll also be featuring some great grub from the Zoiglhaus kitchen as well as our buddies from Bleu Belle Mobile Kitchen.
We will also have raffle prizes which include packages like gift cards, apparel, growlers and growler fills, and other fantastic swag - again all proceeds from the raffle will go to the Oregon Brewshed Alliance!
From noon - 4pm we welcome all ages into the event and we'll have a Rock n' Roll Fairy Performance at 12:30 and Face Painting at 1:30pm. (From 4pm until 7pm it will be 21+)