Portland Cider Company presents Cider + Donuts
Sun, Jul 1 at 11am
What's a better way to spend a Sunday than with cider and donuts?
In celebration of Oregon Cider Week, local bakeries have partnered up with Oregon cideries for an all-day Cider + Donuts pairing event presented by Portland Cider Co. Hosted at both Portland Cider taprooms (Portland Cider House on Hawthorne & the Clackamas Pub)!
Find donuts from the following amazing bakeries, paired up with NW ciders for an ultimately delicious Sunday treat:
- Blue Star Donuts, pairing the official Oregon Cider Week donut with the cider it's made with - Finnriver's Black Currant cider + another pairing with Portland Cider Co.'s Kinda Dry with Blue Star's classic Hard Cider Apple Fritter.
- Doe Donuts, pairing with Alter Ego Cider for a Vegan donut delight
- Petunia's Pies & Pastries, pairing with Swift Cider for a 100% Gluten Free pairing that's Vegan too!
- NOLA Doughnuts, pairing with Finnriver
- Delicious Donuts, pairing with La Familia Hard Cider
Thanks to the INCREDIBLE response to this event, we are pre-selling tickets. If you are joining us at Hawthorne (Portland Cider House), there are a limited number of tickets available for different time slots throughout the day (due to space constrictions). If you are joining us at our Clackamas Pub, tickets will be available at the door for $30 OR you can pre-purchase tickets for $25, and arrive at anytime between 11am-4pm.
This is a Minor Friendly event with a Kiddo Ticket package! Kid friendly all-day at our Clackamas Pub & until 5pm every day at our Hawthorne Portland Cider House.