THE ONE MOTORCYCLE SHOW
The One Show must go on! As it turns out, we still love motorcycles, so we’re going back to our roots and focusing on what the heart of the show has always been: the bikes. The exhibition weekend will take place at the historic Zidell Barge Building on the Southwest Waterfront in Portland, Oregon. It's a massive and rustic open-air building made for ship-making in 1930 that sits on 122,000 sq ft of outdoor space. We’re showcasing 200+ unique bikes in the main space, and highlighting our partners in the open-air mall outside. Come for the bikes, stay for a beer, and celebrate custom motorcycles with us, like we’ve always done.
Please find our COVID-19 Policy here. NOTE: If you are feeling sick or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 200+ custom motorcycle builds within a covered open-air building
- A showcase of motorcycle-inspired art
- 21 Helmets art show & silent auction
- Socially-distanced outdoor vendor mall
- Brand activations & experiences
- Motorcycle demos by Indian Motorcycle, Zero Motorcycles, Zooz Bikes & Arcimoto
- Food, beverage & bar options with socially-distanced outdoor seating available
TICKETS: Tickets are available for 2-3 hour sessions in order to limit capacity and stagger all attendance. This will ensure the safety of all guests and staff. Select your day and timed event session below. If you’d like to attend more than one session, please purchase a ticket for each time frame you would like to attend. Ticketholders will be asked to clear out from the space at the session’s end time. We are also offering a limited amount of VIP tickets as part of the One Motorcycle Show Club. These tickets include access to three ticket sessions of the club member's choice over the weekend.
Please show up as close to your ticketed time as possible. We want to minimize lines on the street and may need to stagger flow into the building, so your cooperation on this is crucial. Thank you!
PARKING / GETTING THERE: Zidell Yards, 3121 S Moody Avenue, Portland, OR 97239
- Motorcycle parking will be FREE at the entrance of the show.
- Paid car parking is available next door to the venue at 3030 S Moody Avenue. Please purchase parking passes with your tickets. Parking passes must be purchased online, and availability in this lot will be limited.
- Additional street parking is available in the surrounding neighborhoods.
- The venue is accessible by car, bike, foot, tram, streetcar, MAX and bus.