8/9 - Rose City Rollers Present: Outdoor Skating at Oaks Amusement Park
25 tickets available for each 2 hour block
Join the Rose City Rollers for outdoor, socially distanced, open air skating at the Oaks Amusement Park! RCR's Skatemobile is packed with rental skates, helmets and pads or you can bring your own skates and gear. Get ready for a great time!
Because it’s COVID – read ALL the details...
What to expect:
- Your 2-hour time slot includes parking, gearing up, skating, gearing down, and exiting so being on time is important!
- Skate, helmets, and protective pads are included in price. **We have helmets for your use, but you are encouraged to bring your own helmet for ease of fitting.
- You can skate all over Oaks - parking lots, the midway around the rides!!!
- We will announce when there is 15 minutes left of the skate session.
- $5 parking fee – each car must pay this is advance to enter as well as event entry fee
- $15 for event entry, includes skates and gear
- $7 for park entry for non-RCR skaters with their own gear, or non skaters (you can also walk the midway if you’d like!). If you decide to gear up, we can sell you a rental set up for an additional $13 once you arrive at the park.
- 25 people TOTAL allowed in Oaks Park during skate times
- Kids under 14 and under MUST be accompanied by a skating or non-skating adult
- Kids 15 – 18 years old can be dropped off, but a waiver must be signed in advance.
- Parents can wait in their car and not be counted as part of 25
- Masks and social distancing are required
- Bathrooms will be sanitized after each use
- You can bring water and snacks, but no smoking or consumption of alcohol is permitted
- Driver’s license will be held at check-in and returned at check-out
- All participants must sign the waiver 24 hours in advance, minors must pe signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- This is a skate at your own risk event for both Rose City Rollers Membership and the General Public.
Rose City Rollers Member WFTDA and JRDA Insurances do not apply to outdoor skating, this is a skate at your own risk event for both Rose City Rollers Membership and the General Public.