Star Party at Ecliptic Brewing
Thu, Oct 1 at 7:30pm
It's time for a (socially distanced) STAR PARTY! Ecliptic Brewing has teamed up with OMSI to deliver you an evening of delicious food, cold beer and a celestial viewing of the starry night sky above. Join OMSI’s Director of Space Science Education, Jim Todd, as he leads us through an educational presentation of the cosmic realm. Keep an eye out for Ecliptic’s owner and fellow astronomy fan, John Harris, too! Get ready to #PourSomeSpaceInYourFace.
Here’s how it works:
- Secure your spot by purchasing a table for $25. This table ticket allows up to 6 people of all ages in your party, and you will all be seated together. You do not need to purchase a ticket for reach person. Table ticket also includes a free dessert for the table!
- You may arrive beginning at 7:30pm. Show starts at about 830pm and will last approximately one hour. BYO binoculars, and feel free to download star-viewing apps like SkyView Lite and Google Sky Free!
- Food and drinks are available for sale throughout the evening from our regular dining menu located here: https://www.toasttab.com/ecliptic-brewing/v3#!/
- All normal COVID-19 safety measures will be in place for this event. (i.e. You must wear a mask when not seated at your table, etc.).
- We only have 15 tables available for this event: secure yours NOW to guarantee access to the Star Party!
*In the event of rain or poor weather, all tickets will be refunded*