Rose City Rollers Present: 10/25 Outdoor Skating at Oaks Amusement Park
Sun, Oct 25 at 9:30am
Join the Rose City Rollers for outdoor, socially distanced, open air skating at the Oaks Amusement Park! RCR's Skatemobile is packed with rental skates, helmets and pads or you can bring your own skates and gear. Get ready for a great time; and please buy your tickets in advance if at all possible, these events often sell out!
Because it’s COVID – read ALL the details...
What to expect:
- You'll be asked for skate + gear sizes via your purchase confirmation email
- $20 tickets include skates, helmet, and pads. Protective gear not required but encouraged. Feel free to bring your own helmet and gear if you are renting skates or bringing your own.
- You can skate all over Oaks - parking lots, the midway around the rides!!!
- We will announce when there is 15 minutes left of the skate session.
- $20 for event entry, skates, helmet and pads
- $10 for event entry for those with their own gear or non skaters
- Buy 4 or more per car and get 25% off, use code 25%OFF4orMore!
- Parking is free, but ONLY for event attendees
- Kids under 14 and under MUST be accompanied by a skating or non-skating adult
- Kids 15 – 18 years old can be dropped off
- Masks and social distancing are required
- Bathrooms will be sanitized after each use
- You can bring water and snacks, but no smoking or consumption of alcohol is permitted
- Driver’s license will be held at check-in and returned at check-out
- This is a skate at your own risk event for both Rose City Rollers Membership and the General Public.
- Rose City Rollers Member WFTDA and JRDA Insurances do not apply to outdoor skating
If we need to cancel due to weather or wet conditions (which are terrible for roller skates!), all ticketholders will receive an email with instructions on rebooking (if possible) or refunding of tickets for RCR outdoor activities. The refunds and exchanges are processed within 48 maximum by our partners at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding!