Portland Cider Co. Luau
Sat, Jun 19 from 12pm - 6pm
Celebrate the release of our Passion Orange Guava seasonal cider with the return of our annual Portland Cider Co. Luau!
Our annual Luau, like everything else, will look a little different this year. We’ll have both in-person and to-go celebrations, so all our fans can be a part of the festivities. We’ve partnered with Clackamas County and Oregon state officials to put together an in-person event with our guests’ and crew's safety in mind.
For more on our at-home Luau celebration offerings, click here.
This ticket page is to join us for our in-person Portland Cider Co. Luau, held on Saturday, June 19th. Hosted exclusively at our Clackamas Pub, Noon - 6 PM
In-Person Luau Includes:
- Drinking cider from a pineapple! Including our newest releases and fun cider blends.
- Each ticket includes a personal pineapple, cored and umbrella ready for you, plus 3 drink tickets for 8-10oz pours (pineapple sizes vary!)
- Hawaiian Food menu, including Huli Huli Chicken, Kalua Pork and Veggie Plate
- Sunshine vibes, with plenty of outdoor seating, island music, and games.
- To limit capacity and ensure we’re following social distancing guidelines, we’re selling tickets for two-hour time slots. Please reserve your admission in advance by purchasing tickets here.
- In accordance with CDC guidance and state and local regulations, guests who are fully vaccinated* may attend the Portland Cider Co. Luau without a face mask or face shield. Proof of vaccination is not required.
- We ask guests without a COVID-19 vaccine to wear a face mask or face shield when not seated, for the health and safety of our guests, staff, and themselves.
* People are considereded fully vaccinated 2 weeks after the second dose in a 2-dose series, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine.
- Our enhanced health, safety, and sanitation measures are in force for the safety and protection of our Guests and Staff. Everyone must follow staff directions and posted instructions and while visiting Portland Cider Company.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable, and we encourage those who fall within the high-risk category to postpone their visit to Portland Cider Company until the threat of exposure is abated.
- By visiting Portland Cider Company, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.