Fri, Feb 25 at 11:30am - Sun, Feb 27 at 8pm
- Proof of 2 COVID-19 vaccines (or 1 J&J), or a negative test within 24 hours required
Hillsbrew ‘22 is a beer festival showcasing 30 of Oregon’s best breweries from across the state and two Oregon ciders. Sample pilsners and stouts, porters and IPAs, sours and ciders and more, all crafted by a selection of the most talented brewers and cidermakers in the state.
Sip on tasters or full pours while you listen to live music from The Denominators and enjoy fresh, hot eats from Washington County’s own Ochoa’s Mexican Food, Coyote’s Bar & Grill, and Flying Barracuda BBQ. Come for one day, two, or all three, and take your time sampling the brews until you discover your new favorite. About half of the beers will be making their debut at Hillsbrew or are festival exclusives, so you won’t have had these anywhere else before.
Plan Your Visit
Please plan ahead and DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!
- TriMet MAX light rail and buses both have stops next to the venue, and there are ample Park & Rides throughout the area.
- Use a rideshare like Lyft.
- Parking at the venue is $10/day, CASH ONLY. Bring a designated driver along, and they'll get free root beer while you taste the rest of the beer.
- Enjoy the Snooze & Brews packages from our local hotel partners! Stay in the area overnight and return to the fest for a second day. Nearby hotels are offering special rates which include breakfast and a Lyft credit of up to $15.
This event is for ages 21+ only, and proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccine series (2 Pfizer or Moderna or 1 Johnson & Johnson) are required. A negative COVID test from within 24 hours of entry is also acceptable.