PRIDE Rooftop Roller Disco
Fri, Jun 10 at 6:30pm
Join the Rose City Rollers for skating on the Rooftop at Lloyd Center's West End Parking Structure!
Friday June 10th, we’ll be hitting the rooftop at Lloyd Center with @DJSappho for an evening of dancable tunes as the sun sets over gorgeous PDX. Skate and gear rentals available via Skatemobile, concessions for purchase, RCR’s Plowstop Bar will be on-site and stocked with Drinks from our sponsors, Rogue Canned Cocktails, 2TownsCider, Seek Out Seltzer and Wyld CBD!
As always, skates and gear rentals are available from SKATEMOBILE. Entrance is at the West-end Parking Garage at Lloyd Center (9th Ave between Halsey and Multnomah) – view the pin drop here.
- This event sold out last time, grab your tickets ASAP!
- Thanks to our sponsor, Wyld CBD! All attendees received a free CBD Seltzer.
RCR's Skatemobile is packed with rental skates, helmets and pads or you can bring your own skates and gear. .
What to expect:
- You'll be asked for skate + gear sizes via your purchase confirmation email
- $25 tickets include skates, helmet, and pads. Protective gear not required but encouraged. Feel free to bring your own helmet and gear if you are renting skates or bringing your own.
- You can skate the huge rooftop space!
- $25 for event entry, skates, helmet and pads
- JUST $10 for event entry for those with their own gear or non skaters
- Parking is free, on levels 1 through 3
- Kids under 14 and under MUST be accompanied by a skating or non-skating adult
- Kids 15 – 18 years old can be dropped off
- Bathrooms are located in the mall.
- Driver’s license will be held at check-in and returned at check-out
- This is a skate at your own risk event for both Rose City Rollers Membership and the General Public.
- Rose City Rollers Member WFTDA and JRDA Insurances do not apply to outdoor skating
If we need to MOVE due to weather or wet conditions (which are terrible for roller skates!), all ticketholders will receive an email with instructions on accessing the 3rd floor of the structure, under cover. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding!