Brewers and Their Bands - Presale Tickets
Sat, Jun 11 at 4pm
Brewers & Their Bands is BACK and better than ever!
Join us Saturday, June 11th, for this Portland Beer Week Preview Event featuring a day of live music and beer tastings- festival style! Ecliptic Brewing is hosting some of Portland's favorite brewers in a series of live music performances outside on their patio. Headlining the event is Ecliptic's owner and Brewmaster, John Harris, and his band, Buds of May Revival.
Beer selections from each of the breweries, including Double Mountain, Breakside, Stormbreaker, Ruse and Ecliptic will be available to purchase throughout the day, along with a special event menu from Ecliptic’s kitchen.
Brewers & Their Bands is a free and family-friendly event, though a festival glass and tickets must be purchased to sample beers.
- Official Brewers & Their Bands glass + 6 tickets = $15
- Additional tickets = $2 per ticket
- Extra festival glass = $5
*Official festival glass is required to sample festival beers.
Glasses and tickets are available for presale here! Purchase your festival glass and tickets, and skip the long lines on event day. Simply find the “Presale Check In” upon arrival at Ecliptic (near driveway entrance), and let us know the name used to purchase your tickets.
- Agent Boché, featuring Dan Malech at Stormbreaker Brewing: 4:30-4:50
- Cede the Clouds, featuring Grant Smith of Ecliptic Brewing: 5-5:30
- Dreamneck Daredevils, featuring Matt Swihart at Double Mountain: 5:45-7
- Buds of May Revival, featuring John Harris of Ecliptic Brewing & Andy Cech at Breakside & & Shaun Kalis at Ruse Brewing: 7:25-9:45
(Lineup is approximate and subject to change)