Fuji to Hood: An Oregon / Japan Collaboration Fest
Sat, Jul 16 from 12pm - 9pm
Fuji to Hood is a beer and food festival between 40 like-minded breweries, cideries, and distilleries in the shadow of Oregon's Mt. Hood and Japan's Mt. Fuji. Portland, Oregon has nine sister cities and the relationship that has existed with Sapporo, Japan since 1959 is the longest standing.
Fuji to Hood is a mutual celebration of cultures comprising 18 Oregon and Japanese craft brewery collaborations, 1 cidery collaboration, and 1 distillery collaboration, as well as foods and art. Each partner team came up with a new unique collaboration beverage made in Oregon but using at least one special ingredient from Japan in each recipe.
This all-ages friendly event presents a casual, fun environment, with custom drinkware, Taiko drummers, creative local Japanese food makers, and one-off special beverages. Some of the proceeds from this event will benefit the Japan-American Society of Oregon. Hosted by Culmination Brewing, the Fuji to Hood beer festival takes place at The Bindery Annex building as well as the surrounding community lot and NE Oregon St. Advanced tickets recommended.
2022 Fuji to Hood Collaborations:
- Boneyard Beer Co / Heiwa Craft
- Cascade Brewing / RISE & WN
- Breakside Brewing / Ise Kadoya
- Culmination Brewing / Nara
- Ecliptic Brewing / Y. MARKET
- Ex Novo Brewing / UCHU
- Fort George Brewery / Black Tide
- Great Notion / Son of the Smith
- Hair of the Dog Brewing / Yokosuka
- Level / Repubrew
- Little Beast Brewing / Harvest Moon
- Migration Brewing / West Coast Brewing
- SteepleJack Brewing / Minoh
- Threshold Brewing & Blending / Far Yeast
- Ruse Brewing / Spring Valley Brewery
- Upright Brewing / Fujisakura Kogen
- Gigantic Brewing / North Island Beer
- Von Ebert Brewing / Shonan
- Reverend Nat’s / Fukuoka Craft
- Aimsir Distilling / Kozue
The festival will take place primarily outdoors with an indoor area at The Bindery Annex and Culmination Brewing. Tickets will include a one-of-a-kind collectible and branded glass and 10 drink tickets good for 4oz samples of beers and cider with additional drink tickets and VIP early entry available. Additional drink tickets will be available for $2.50 each and food at an additional cost, priced per item.
Fuji to Hood
Saturday, July 16th 2022
General Admission $30: Noon - 9pm 10 drink tix
VIP Ticket Holders $40: Early entry at 11am + 2 extra drink tix
Location: 2117 NE Oregon St, Portland, OR 97232