Cider Summit Seattle 2018
Friday, September 7th & Saturday, September 8th
- Strictly 21 & over only - no exceptions
- Event will take place regardless of weather - no refunds
Washington's Largest Cider Festival Returns to South Lake Union
What: 8th annual Cider Summit Seattle, featuring over 150 ciders including regional favorites, international classics, and cider cocktails.
Where: South Lake Union Discovery Center Lawn - 101 Westlake Ave. N. (near Whole Foods Market at Denny/Westlake)
When: Friday, September 7th 3pm - 8pm
(VIP Session at 2pm, last pour: 7:45),
& Saturday, September 8th Noon - 5pm (last pour: 4:45).
Available tickets: Exclusive VIP admission from 2pm-3pm on Friday, session continues through 8pm. VIP tickets are sold exclusively online. General admission starts at 3pm Friday and continues through 8pm. Saturday admission is from 12pm-5pm. Re-entry allowed next day & anytime during sessions with event glass and wristband (worn on wrist). PLEASE NOTE: last pour is 15 minutes prior to the close of each session. THIS EVENT IS STRICTLY 21 & OVER ONLY.
Ticket cost: $25-$45 (plus service charges where applicable) depending on type of ticket purchased and when ticket is purchased.
- The Fruit Cider Challenge returns again this year sponsored by Oregon Fruit Products. Several of our participating cideries will brew pilot batches specifically for the event. Consumers will vote for their favorite during the festival via text with the winner of the Fruit Cider Challenge announced at the conclusion of the event on Saturday.
- Cider cocktail & apple spirits sampling.
- The Seattle Humane Dog Lounge
- Food available for purchase from Whole Foods Market, Capitol Cider and others.
Beneficiaries: Cider Summit Seattle benefits The Institute for Myeloma & Bone Cancer Research Northwest Cider Association, and Seattle Humane.
Sponsors: Presented by Whole Foods Market with supporting sponsors Capitol Cider, Amazon, Oregon Fruit Products, KRAVE Jerky, Hood River Juice, Umpqua Bank, KEXP, The Stranger, CIDERCRAFT Magazine, and Click Wholesale Distributing.