Portland Podcast Festival at Landmark Saloon
Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 5pm
TICKETS ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT FOR THIS NIGHT OF THE FESTIVAL. NIGHT 2 AT THE HAWTHORNE IS STILL ON SALE, CHECK WWW.PDXPODFESTIVAL.COM FOR DETAILS
The 2nd Annual Portland Podcast Festival has expanded to two nights! Sponsored by Maker's Mark, the first night is here, at Landmark Saloon. A showcase of some of the best podcast talent in the Portland, each show will perform a 20 minute version of their podcast.
In no particular order, the shows featured at this event are:
- Minority Retort: A companion to the popular standup comedy showcase of the same name, Minority Retort features in-depth conversations with creative people of color. Hosted by XRAYFM’s Jason Lamb and comedians Julia Ramos & Neeraj Srinivasan.
- Pitch, Please!: Hosted by the show's creator Carolyn Main, Pitch, Please is an improv movie game show where submit screenplay ideas using classic movie tropes, scenarios and sterotypes.
- Laughing in the Dark: Host Sara Jones hangs out in haunted places with comedians and share both laughter and terror while they talk about their best ghost stories and learn the history of haunted sites in the Northwest.
- My West Coast Buds: Hosted by Joe Dimeo and Ben Ferguson, My West Coast Buds is a casual, often funny, but deep inside baseball look at cannabis and cannabis news.
- The Haute Garbage Podcast: Hosted by Drew Lazzara and Andy Fix, The Haute Garbage Podcast is a music discussion and discovery show featuring interviews focused on local musicians and comedians.
- Beards, Booze, and Bacon: Presented by The Manual, Beards, Booze, and Bacon is a podcast that covers those topics, featuring interviews with celebrity chefs, guides to travel, how to navigate a wine list, how to backpack on $100 or less and more.