KNOW YOUR VALUE: Buying and selling a business on your terms
Wed, May 22, 2019 at 1pm
KNOW YOUR VALUE
Buying and selling a business on your terms
Knowing when it is the best time to sell or purchase an enterprise are among the most daunting aspects of owning a business, and getting it right ensures you stay in control of the situation. Being prepared for buying and selling a business comes to knowing the signs, having the right team and having a plan. Heritage Bank, The Caputo Group and the Beverage Industry Network Group (BING) have brought together a panel of experts to illustrate best practices, discuss strategies for changing ownership and share experiences.
This workshop will cover:
· Recognizing the markers that it may be time to consider selling or making a move to acquire
· How to be prepared to sell or buy
· Whose help will you need?
· How to make your business attractive to buyers
· How not to get screwed
- Addie A. Roberge, SVP - Heritage Bank SBA Business Development Officer
- Maria Pearman, CPA – Owner, Radix Accounting
- Jesse D. Lyon, Partner – Davis, Wright & Tremaine, Chair Portland Corporate & Business Transactions Practice
- Bill Patten, MBA/President – Sunbelt Network
- TBA – a small business owner to share experiences, lessons learned